You have the ability to leave annotations, or notes on documents in the Paperless Press tool. The annotations "float" above the page so they do not change the original document. They can be optionally hidden or shown permanently burned on the document.
To Annotate page(s) in Paperless Press:
- Select a document from the Search Results Area
- Click on Edit In Paperless Press
- The Paperless Press window will appear
- Select the page you would like to Annotate Hover over the Sticky Note icon
- Choose an option for where you would like to Add Note To:
Adds Annotations to page currently displayed in Selected Page Area
Adds Annotations to all pages of the document
Adds Annotations to all pages currently selected in Selected Document Panel
- Select Include Name and Date checkbox if you'd like your name and today's date included with your annotation
- Enter your annotation in the Note Text area
- Select the Create button
- Your annotation will be created as a sticky note
- Drag your sticky note to the location of your choice
Use the Burn Annotations option to permanently add your annotations to the document.
Show / Hide Annotations
Annotations can be Shown or Hidden when viewing a document. Simply select the Show / Hide Annotations option from the right side of the Document Actions Bar for the document you wish to view. Annotations will be shown or hidden for all document previews of that document.
By checking the Public Annotations box, your annotations can be viewed by anyone.