Admins, with permissions, can use the Mass Delete option to delete multiple documents from DynaFile at the same time. Only users with File Admin Access Rights have permission to access the Mass Delete area.
To use the Mass Delete feature:
- Select Admin from the Menu Bar
- Select Mass Delete from the Admin Menu
- The main DynaFile interface will appear and a ribbon will be added to top of the Search Results Area
- Delete documents by selecting the checkboxes next to those which you wish to delete
You can select multiple documents at the same time. You can also select an entire folder by checking the box at the top of the column
- Click the Delete Document(s) in the ribbon at the top of the Search Results Area. A confirmation window will popup to make sure you really wish to delete the selected documents.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until finished. Then click the Exit Mass Document Delete button in the ribbon at the top of the Search Results Area
- The documents have been deleted from the system
*Note, only users with File Administration Access Rights have permission to access the Office Administration area. No one, other than the highest level administrator should have this right