You have the ability to make a replica of a document with the Copy Document option. You will be prompted to fill out the Indexing Information for the copied document. You can also copy multiple documents at once.
To Copy Documents:
- From the Search Results Area, select the document(s) you'd like to copy
- Select copy from the Multi-Documents Actions Bar
- The Mass Document Copy window will appear and have you Register the copies
- Make Exact Copies (Same Registration)
To make a copy with the exact same index information - select the Copy Documents button
Make Copies With Different Registration
To make copies with different index information - select the checkbox next to the indexing field that you wish to change and then enter the new indexing information. Select the Copy Documents Button
- Your documents will be copied and filed accordingly
You will be prompted to Register a document any time it is imported to DynaFile.
DynaFile is an Indexed, virtual filing cabinet. Documents that get stored in the system are categorized by various taxonomies called Index Fields. Administrators have complete control over Index Field values within DynaFile.