Administrators can add a new user group to DynaFile from the Group Administration screen.
To Add a New User Group:
- Select Admin from the Menu Bar
- Select Group Administration from the Admin Menu
- Click on the Create New Group button at the top of the Group Administration screen
- Name your new User Group and add a description if desired
- Select the Document Management Vertical desired
- Management Verticals allow you to define a single document index field to have Modify and Delete permissions assigned to either individual index field values or globally for all index field values. By using a Management Vertical, you are ensuring that you are not inadvertently over-provisioning any access as no more than one index should allow for escalated Modify and Delete permissions.
- The vast majority of the dime, document types will utilize the Document Management Vertical
- From here, you can now Edit the Group's members, rights and access