Admin Users, with permissions, can add a new user group to DynaFile from the Group Administration screen.
To Add a New User Group:
- Select Admin from the Menu Bar
- Select Group Administration from the Admin Menu
- Click on the Add New Group button at the bottom of the Group Administration screen
- Name your new User Group and add a description if desired
- Assign Structured Index Access by selecting the appropriate checkbox next to each index field or value in the table near the middle of the screen.
If selected, users have basic, View-only access to documents of this index field or value.
If selected, users can Modify documents of this index field or value.
If selected, users can Delete documents of this index field or value.You can assign View, Modify or Delete rights to the user group for all values of any given structured index field by using the Global Access method. To assign access to specific values of any given structured index field, click the Assign Individual Access button next to the index field.
Learn more about assigning Structured Index Access
- Assign Users to this group by selected the checkbox next to their username in the table near the bottom of the screen
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the screen when you have finished
- The new User Group will be created in the system and can be modified from the Group Administration screen