Admin users with permission can edit group information, add / remove users and modify access rights for a user group from the Group Administration screen.
To Edit a User Group:
- Select Admin from the Menu Bar
- Select Group Administration
- Select the Group you would like to edit. You can search alphabetically from the top of the screen to find it more quickly
- From here you can edit any information about the group, add / remove users and modify access rights.
Assign or revoke Structured Index Access by selecting the appropriate checkbox next to each index field or value in the table near the middle of the screen.
If selected, users have basic, view-only Access to documents of this index field or value.
If selected, users can Modify documents of this index field or value.
If selected, users can Delete documents of this index field or value.
You can assign View, Modify or Delete rights to the user group for all values of any given structured index field by using the Global Access method. To assign access to specific values of any given structured index field, click the Assign Individual Access button next to the index field.
Learn more about assigning Structured Index Access
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the screen when you have finished