You can modify documents using the Paperless Press tool.
It can be used for:
- Adding scanned pages to an document that has already been filed
- Deleting / Rotating pages within a document
- Moving / Copying pages to a new document
- Adding page-level annotations to a document
- Adding page-level markup to a document
The document must be in .TIF file format in order to modify pages in Paperless Press.
There are three distinct areas of the Paperless Press Interface.
The Paperless Press interface allows you to manipulate individual pages within a document. You can, rotate, move, copy and delete pages from a document
You can leave page-level annotations and notes on documents with Paperless Press.
DynaFile allows you to add page-level markup such as, text highlights, symbols and stamps within Paperless Press.